Putting an active link on a slide
From the Edit Page
- Go to the Edit page.
- Click on the slide to which you want to add a link.
- Click on the pencil icon in the bottom-left corner of the slide thumbnail.
- Enter the URL into the “Links to” field.
Note: You need to also add a title to the slide.
From an open VoiceThread
- Click on the postcard icon at the bottom of the VoiceThread.
- Drag a slide to the “Edit” button on the left side of the page, and drop it.
- Enter a URL in the “Link to” field.
When people view your VoiceThread, the title will appear at the top of the slide. If people want to access the link you have entered, they will need to click on the link button on the right-hand side of the slide.